The Dogwood section, Institute of Food Technologists is your host for a day of food technology related activities. It's your annual opportunity to get up to speed with new innovations and become more effective at your position...while socializing with industry friends!
Free Admission- we ask that you bring a food item to donate to an area
Back Pack program, providing weekend food to children in need, in lieu of an admission charge. Thanks to all who were so generous in 2018!
Everyone you need to speak with, all in one place!
The first 100 guests to register will receive a special gift from CareersinFood.com
when they arrive at the Expo!
Relax with a beverage and pastry before the start
of the Seminar Sessions, courtesy of
Hunter, Walton & Co.
Enjoy a complimentary Lunch during the break in the Seminar Sessions!
Pre-register by 10/18/2020 and you could be the winner of the $500 prize, sponsored by COLONY GUMS!
The winner MUST attend the Expo to collect their prize in person!
- Free Food Industry Guide including exhibiting companies listed by product category.
A directory of all exhibitors is in a separate section for your quick reference!
- Free Parking!
- Free re-usable shopping bags*, provided by Gold Coast Ingredients and Colony Gums.
*while supplies last
- Free Game Card to enter our "Door Prize Scavenger Hunt". Visit the tables of as many of our prize donors as you can and increase your chances of winning a great gift!
- Free Entry! Stop by the Mystery Key Table and take a chance at winning an instant prize in our "Mystery Key Game"!
- Free admission to the Technical Seminar Sessions.
terrific give-aways, taste samples and sample recipes.
Casual Reception following the Expo at Cabarrus Brewing Co. Tickets (available to order with your registration) only $25 each, Includes Mexican buffet catered by Tacos4Life and Odalys Mexican Bakery. Soft drinks included.
Cash Bar available serving specialty brews, wine and hard cider.
Save the date!
Invite your clients and co-workers!